Zero Trust Workshop
Faced with challenges in everything from automation and modernization to the hybrid work environment, today’s IT leaders mitigate risk by adopting the latest zero trust security solutions to secure their endpoints and protect their systems. While recent guidance from the cyber executive order, NIST’s updated security risk framework, and CISA's Zero Trust Maturity Model offer a clear and strategic playbook for leaders, challenges remain for leaders embattled by shifting threats, complex emerging technologies, and a competitive labor market.
As agencies look to 2023 and beyond, zero trust remains a powerful tool in the arsenal for identifying, mitigating, and responding to cyber threats. Building the right workforce, partnerships, and processes will also be key.
During this workshop, government and industry leaders will dive into these best practices around strengthening this cybersecurity practice, and share key lessons garnered from their experience leading essential federal security programs.
Attendees will leave the workshop with a better understanding of:
- How to leverage guidance from the latest federal programs and models
- The virtues of a strong zero trust framework
- How to prepare for the next wave of emerging technologies
- Best practices for considering security during procurement
- New federal tools for hiring cyber talent
- The role endpoint protection plays in cybersecurity